LS120HXV2 (115V; 12,000 / 13,000)
LG's Mega (HEV2 series) is available in 9,000, 12,000, 18,000, and 24,000 Btu/h capacities. while 115V (HXV2 series) is available in 9,000 and 12,000 Btu/h capacities.
• see specification & documents:
LG's new line of heat pump duct-free split products. Mega (HEV2 series) systems are available in 9,000, 12,000, 18,000, and 24,000 Btu/h capacities. Mega 115V (HXV2 series) systems are available in 9,000 and 12,000 Btu/h capacities.
These single-zone systems feature energy-saving Inverter (variable-speed compressor) technology and are controlled through a standard wireless remote.
Benefits & Features
• 24 Hour on/off timer
• 4-Way auto swing
• Auto changeover
• Auto restart
• Built-in low ambient standard, down to 14°F (cooling mode)
• Chaos wind
• Jet cool/Jet heat
• 3M HAF Filter
• Sleep mode
• Cooling only function
• Defrost control
• Inverter (variable speed compressor)
• Condensate sensor connection
• Temp display on indoor unit
REBATES & OFFERS
• Up to $300 Available in Los Angeles, CA