FJM Wind-Free™* Mini 4 Way Cassette (AJ012NBNDCH/AA)
Free Joint Multi (FJM) Multi-Zone Systems
Wind-Free™* Cooling technology maintains the desired temperature and eliminates cold drafts by delivering air through micro holes on the unit's fascia panel when the louvers are closed, producing a dispersed and gentle flow of air defined as "still air." The Wind-Free™* fascia panel includes a humidity sensor to prevent condensation by restricting Wind-Free™* operation in high humidity conditions. Wind-Free™* operation is available in cooling mode only.
*The Wind-Free™ unit delivers an air current that is under 0.15 m/s while in Wind-Free™ mode. Air velocity that is below 0.15 m/s is considered “still air” as defined by ASHRAE 55-2013 (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers).
• Submittal Document:
- The variable capacity, heat pump air conditioning system shall be a SamsungElectronics System.The systems shall be(cool/heat) split system heat pump.
- The heat pump system shall consist of a single outdoor condensing unit, single indoor unit, and wireless controller.
- The condensing shall be a horizontal discharge, 208/230V, 1Ph, 60Hz unit.
- The evaporator shall be wall-mounted (high-wall) type.
- The units shall be listed by Electrical Laboratories (ETL) and bear the ETL label.
- All wiring shall be in accordance with the National Electrical Code (N.E.C.).
- The units shall be manufactured in a facility registered to ISO 9001 and ISO14001 which is a set of standards applying to environmental protection set by the International Standard Organization (ISO).
- A full charge of R-410A for the condensing unit only shall be provided in the condensing unit. Additional refrigerant is required based on lengths of system liquid refrigerant lines.